The Central Coast Friends of Democracy (CCFoD) initiative was launched on 12 May 2021 with the aim of strengthening our democracy. Our focus areas include:
- restoring local democracy and reclaiming our Council - this includes engaging the community on the option of a demerger
- a stronger NSW ICAC and a Federal Integrity Commission with teeth
- urgent action on climate change
- active and resilient local communities and neighbourhoods
- ecologically sustainable development (ESD)
If you also care about these things – then register as a volunteer.
You can volunteer as little or as much as suits you. We appreciate any time that you can give!